WELCOME TO THE TRAVELLERS INN
The Travellers Inn is a large white pub situated on the A629 and at the crossroads of four different roads hence it’s local name “The Fours” The large white building has been a pub for many years and offers a great range of cask ales, beers and lagers, wines and spirits. The Travellers Inn at Oxspring is run by Jack and Ruth along with our brilliant bar manager Ant whose accent is certainly not from Yorkshire! The Travellers (formerly known as the Fours) is set in a wonderful rural location and is the perfect destination for walkers, bikers and families. We have a superb beer garden which enjoys full sun for most of the day and the play area is certain to keep the youngsters entertained. We love being part of a farming community and as such dogs and even horses are welcome in our pub and grounds. We aim to give a very friendly service and the food which is on offer is home cooked and ranges from bar snacks to sharing platters, salads, main meals and the price ranges from £4.95 to £15.95 – our specials boards are regularly changing and we have a dedicated board for Vegetarians. We offer gluten free options (although our kitchen is not allergen free).
Kian & Jodie are now part of our chefs team and we are delighted they are both now fully trained to offer you the standard of food you all love at the Travellers. We look forward to taking on another apprentice soon who can be trained up to be part of the team.
As a rural country pub we love being part of the farming community and most of our meat, sausages, vegetables and potatoes are sourced right on our door step. Walkers and Bikers will be made very welcome and we also love dogs so please bring along your furry friend. Throughout the year we have a wide variety of events which can be seen on our website or Facebook page.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Travellers.
The year we have a wide variety of events which can be seen on our website or Facebook page.
WE ARE RE-OPENING ON SATURDAY 4th JULY at 12pm AND CAN’T WAIT TO SEE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS!
Due to Government legislation and social distancing you will find that we are having to operate in an entirely new way! We ask you to please be patient with our staff as we find our way round making all these rules work whilst trying to make your experience as much fun as usual! The regulations are not our choice, but they are the current law and we have been told to expect visits from the EHO, Health and Safety and even the police who will have the powers to enforce these rules.
BOOK NOW BY PHONING 01226-762518 – Text or phone on 07825-066391 – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Travellers Inn Facebook. Please allow 24 hours for a reply.
HOW THE INSIDE WILL OPERATE!
- We have a limited amount of people who are now able to be in the pub at any one time. If the pub is at capacity, we will not be allowed to let anyone else enter. Our opening hours and food service hours will be different so please check online or phone us. BOOKING IS ADVISABLE!
- On entering the pub, you will need to wait to be seated, hand sanitize and sign in using your name, address, and phone number (in the event of track and trace). Please do not visit us if you have any symptoms.
- Please use the main front entrance of the pub to enter and the back door to exit (unless you need wheelchair access). No -one will be allowed to come in through the beer garden or front gate. A one-way system will be in operation which will be clearly marked.
- Everyone in the pub must be seated and no standing at the bar will be allowed. Table service will be in operation and no-one can go to the bar.
- Payment can be made to the waiting staff with card or cash.
HOW THE BEER GARDEN WILL OPERATE!
- Entry to the beer garden will be through the pub and exit will be through the gate into the car park. Do not enter the beer garden through the top gate.
- Outside toilets will be provided. If the weather is nice, we will only open the beer garden and the inside area will be closed.
- Table service will be available in the beer garden and all plates/cutlery/glasses will be disposable.
- PLEASE BE AWARE – in the event of rain only 50 people will be allowed inside the pub so it may be advisable to bring an umbrella with you just in case. If it is not windy, we will provide as much shelter as possible.
Tuesday – Thursday: 12pm – 11pm
Friday & Saturday: 12pm – 12pm
Sunday: 12pm – 10.30pm
Drinks Hours: Everyday from 12pm
Food Serving Hours: 12pm – 8pm (5pm on Sunday)